Enforcement body photo.jpg

There's almost nothing more frustrating than when your child's other parent doesn't follow a court order: Whether it be paying child support, allowing for visitation, or anything else related to your divorce or separation.

For Texans who find themselves in this situation, a contempt order may force the other party to follow the original order, based in large part on the threat of jail time. 

If you are a parent who needs help enforcing a visitation or child support order, contact us or call today for your free consultation.  (346) 703-1234